About Me
- oshun dreams
- Miami Beach, FL, United States
- I am sister lover mother educator dreamer doer being moving into sunshine stepping out of shoes that no longer fit. I am light love life hope faith.
Friday, October 30, 2009
freaky fridays 2
Okay. So I could tell you I had a really exciting dream this week with naked supermodels, flying monkeys and mimes. I could tell you I dreamed that I was a superhero who saved Kanye from himself. Or that I won the Superbowl all by myself playing all positions. But the reality is, my dream world has been pretty uneventful this week. Just snatches of things here and there that basically represent me figuring out next steps in my life. So, that means it's up to you. Give me juicy, sexy gory details from your dream life, especially if it's one that's left you perplexed. Share it. See if we can figure out together what messages the universe is trying to send you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment