Last night I had a dream that I was riding the bus to go pick up something at an appliance store. A guy sat down on the bus next to me and offered me a drink from an open bottle he was carrying. I told him "no thanks" and showed him a bigger bottle that I had and the book I was reading. He accompanied me to the store and helped me carry the TV I was buying, which maybe I would have been able to carry on my own if the towel I was wearing didn't keep falling off. :-)
I'd like at the end of each week to have you share your dreams. Do you have any recent dreams that you find particularly strange or disturbing? Write it down here. Maybe I can help you figure out what it means.
About Me
- oshun dreams
- Miami Beach, FL, United States
- I am sister lover mother educator dreamer doer being moving into sunshine stepping out of shoes that no longer fit. I am light love life hope faith.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
towel falling classic
Post a Comment