So. I didn't get to write on Friday but I do have part of a dream to share that's pretty freaky. Not in the kinky way but in a weird way. It's not actually my dream since I've been going through a lot of transitions lately and my dreams are all over the place: I'm flying, eating at buffets and partying with Jesus. All my dreams have been jumbled together so I can't really distinguish one from the other at the moment.
However a friend of mine told me about a pretty normal sounding dream about traveling home on a bike but at some point she was cold and stopped to put peanut butter on her feet for insulation, then put her socks back on top of them. I love that! Our minds are so amazing---we are such creative creatures. To me that part of the dream had to do with fortifying her foundation. What does it mean to you? And if you had any crazy, interesting dreams this week, please share.
About Me
- oshun dreams
- Miami Beach, FL, United States
- I am sister lover mother educator dreamer doer being moving into sunshine stepping out of shoes that no longer fit. I am light love life hope faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment