About Me
- oshun dreams
- Miami Beach, FL, United States
- I am sister lover mother educator dreamer doer being moving into sunshine stepping out of shoes that no longer fit. I am light love life hope faith.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
dream---whose baby is this?
So I dreamed this week about a family that I don't actually have with 3 kids and hubby in a house I don't live in. Most of the dream seemed pretty standard. Except I was really surprised when I was hanging out in my place minding my own business and this husband showed up with two kids. Apparently they'd been playing in the pool (one I didn't know I had). They all kissed me hello then my husband (?) asked me about the baby. When I turned around there was a smiling baby with a runny nose. I was shocked to see her too. I took her to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet while I attempted to clean her. I didn't put down the lid though so she kept kicking her feet around it the water which completely freaked me out. So I took her to the shower/tub and ran her feet under the water as warm as I could without scalding her but it didn't occur to me to use soap or to run her a bath. She was just laughing and seemed happy to be hanging out with me. I have some ideas around what the dream means but welcome any you might have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment