About Me
- oshun dreams
- Miami Beach, FL, United States
- I am sister lover mother educator dreamer doer being moving into sunshine stepping out of shoes that no longer fit. I am light love life hope faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd like this blog to be an opportunity to share ideas around different aspects of dream life: common dream symbols, astral travel, dream sharing, incubation,etc. For those interested in dream analysis, I can interpret dreams for you as well as give you pointers on analyzing your own. In the near future, you'll have access to my website, where I'll share with you avenues to change your life through meditation and dreaming. Stay tuned.
1 comment:
Ok...gotta dream for you. It was alll kinds of bizarre, but I'll describe it as best I can. My husband and I were in a Chinese shop, that was right off the ocean and a nice beach. The shop owner was showing us this aquarium full of little fish. The weird thing about these fish, were that they had the ability to build bridges, so that they were used in construction. They even showed us some of these fish right outside, in the ocean...they were very tiny but able to build a massive bridge, which they were currently working on right outside the shop.
The shopowners, there were two now, also showed us some mud-guppies (not sure these really exist, but they were huge (about the size of a basketball)and also right outside of this beachfront shop.
Ok, all of a sudden there was some warning given that there was about to be some tumultuous (did I spell that right) weather. The shopowners went outside and removed their neon sign as a precautionary measure in light of the warning.
All the people on the beach about 20-30, took shelter in the shopowners store, with us and the rest of the shoppers. When there was an "all clear" indication, we all stepped outside only to find that some people were hurt, mainly children, during the catastrophe. Apparently some massive object had fallen from the sky or at least from an object way up high, and maimed some children. Then I remembered that there was a Chinese girl that had been walking on the beach with some clogs (Old School - Candie's)in her hand, she was now missing, and assumed to be in the ocean and no longer alive. I was sad, because I remembered seeing her walking on the beach young, barefoot and carefree, clapping her shoes together as she walked along.
I remember being very sad for this stranger, who lost her life.
Then someone showed us some more rare fish, but all I could think about was those fish that build bridges...thinking "that is freakin cool."
Then the dream switched to a scene with me and some family members taking a picture together. I was hiding behind everybody as we were arranging ourselves for the picture. I decided to just peek out my head from the side,as the someone snapped the picture.
The End
Post a Comment