About Me
- oshun dreams
- Miami Beach, FL, United States
- I am sister lover mother educator dreamer doer being moving into sunshine stepping out of shoes that no longer fit. I am light love life hope faith.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The dream Im a bout to post is pretty long and I typed it into my phone the moment I woke up... I changed some names around.
I Get up to go to work... the world is different. My sanitation garage has
now become the main millitary facility in New York. War had been a big part of our lives
a few years ago but we had peace for some time now. We were
getting used to the feeling of security once again. I walked into my base, today
my RPG trainning begins. I pass the lot where the Hellicopters are and head
straight to the main office. In this day there are no more san workers, we the
military take care of the trash, we also protect the people. I personally, was
never in combat. I dont know the first thing about taking a life but I was there to
feed my familly.
I finish my garbage route then decided to head to the 2nd facillity down the
block. As I'm walking pass the hellicopters I look up and see a large metal
object falling toward me. I know what it is, I just dont know what to do. I am
stuck for a split second but that second felt forever. "Do I run back in to warn
the others? Or do I run as far away as possible?". There wasn't enough time so I run as
fast as I could. I managed to get about 300 feet away before it even hit the floor, I was
glad it didnt detinate right away because it gave me an extra 3 seconds to run.
As far away as I am I feel like I could still hear it click right before it
exploded. The force of the blast lifts me up from the ground to throw me on top
of a pink cadillac. Im in a whole lot of pain.. burn marks, bruises and bleeding
cuts but nothings broken. I know I was only out for at least 5 minutes but when
I awoken it felt like I was in the middle of a full fledge war that had been
going on for weeks. Im in front of the 2nd facillity and my superior
officer/also my old sanitation superviser John and his wife help me
up. They pass me a Rocket launcher to take down the enemy hellicopters. Hes
laughing while they are falling down in flames, he enjoys it. He tells me this
will be my RPG trainning. I take the launcher, aim and shoot the chopper. It
falls on enemy soldiers as well as the frantic civillians running around. "I
have to find my familly" but John is too blood thursty to even realize Im there so I just go.
My path was blocked so I detured into a building's parking garage, but as I
walked through I was captured by the enemy. Surrounded at gun point I dropped my
weapon. They take me upstairs to the top floor of the building where they were
holding civillian hostages along with another US soldier. I guess they felt I
would make for a good hostage so they kept me alive. The enemy were haitians,
they blamed us for their transgressions. The hot office was starting to smell
of the dead corpses lying around, some hostages must've fought back. The
leader told me and the other soldier to start moving the bodies to another room.
He wanted us to say a certain hatian prayer for each body after we moved them.
He taught us but the other US soldier being abnoctious, made fun of the prayer. I
on the other hand wanted to learn. He asked me with a thick haitian accident
"Why do you try so hard to learn which holds no value to you?". I told him,
"Because Im looking for answers". The hatian man smiles then
asks, "Even in critical times like this your mind is disciplined enough to
calculate and think and search for answers to life and death. Most soldiers
think about how to escape, why not you?". I finished the last haitian prayer and
begin to explain, "Even if I could escape from here I cant escape from death, if
I was meant to leave I will leave but as I wait to find out I will learn about
life and death". He laughs histerically and as he laughs the US soldier shows me
a golden gun and whispers "we're gettin outta here". I tried to tell him to put
that away but he refused. He hugged it like some sort of treasure, with greed in
his eyes.
The haitian leader saw he was hiding something and questioned him. The US
soldier got up and as he pulled up his weapon, the men gunned him down as the
hostages scream hysterically.
The hatian leader looked and smiled at me, "You are not greedy and foolish like
this man, for he was only filled with visions of escape. You can go, you are a
man that deserves to live up until the end of days".
I walk over to the US soldier and the men tense up readying their guns.
I drag the soldier over to the other bodies, grab his dog tag, say a hatian prayer and quickly run out.
I make my way to a subway that is still intact, I need to get over the bridge.
There are few people on the train and they tell me this is the only one still
working. It is automated so its still making all the stops. I finally get
above ground and onto the bridge. I look down and see buildings burning. I get a
call from a devoted christian friend whoes rambling on about the end of the world. She
says that this has been predicted and the ones who have not accepted God will
feel his pain and sorrow, then kill themselves. We lose connection and as I go
to dial her number, the sun rises up. I stop in confusion because its 1 AM. I
call my friend back and shes screamming histerically saying her sister and the people
around her are catching seizures. She yells "Its the sorrow of god!" and then we
lose connection yet again. I begin to hear a vibrating high frequency ring that
feels like my brain is about to explode. Everyone on the train is beginning to
yell. Some collapse with seizures others are screamming its the end of the
world.
I dont know whats going on but I sit there and daze out. Im relaxing and
while looking at the sun my vision seems to go inward as if my eyes were being
sucked in my head. I let the pain flow through my brain then it shoots down to
my chest. I look around at everyone, they are crying and I know exactly why, I
feel it as well, it's God's pain and sorrow. The feeling of all of man kind
betraying and casting God aside has been put into the hearts of those who did
not follow him faithfully. People are in so much sadness and sorrow that they
cannot bear to live. While crying histerically people fight to open the train
doors then one after another they all jump and kill themselves. I can feel it
also, the tears will not stop. Any pain you have ever felt in your heart is
multiplied by 100. I was feeling like my very soul was being twisted and notted
inside me. All I could do was repeat how sorry I was over and over as I cried.
Theres no room for any other thought but sadness as if the ability to conjure
thought didnt exist. I felt like I was rapidly being stripped away from my self
awareness. I was filled with so much sorrow that I felt I did not deserve to
live, I should not have been born. I was ready to kill myself.
I dont know how but I was able to focus on a word and read it. The word was
"Marcy" and with that one glimpse of conciousness stringed life into my
existance. The thought of "Marcy" lead to the thought of "home" while "home"
made me think of "family". I ran out the train crying like I've never before. I
cried so hard with all that energy, I sound almost demonic with multiple vocal
levels at the same time. I lean against the station wall and picture my brain
starting to awaken. The spark that is me is being born again. I'm no longer
repeating "I'm sorry", but it's turned into "I love them". The tears slow down
and an old lady with a bible in her hand walks up to me and ask "weren't you
just filled with the sadness of god? No one could possibly have the will power
to stop the tears god has been crying for us since the beginning, do you not
feel it?". I try to slow my breathing and whipe my face. While still crying a
little, I explain to the old lady, "I feel this pain in my heart and though
every second that goes by, I want to end my life because I have failed my
existance, I must endure this infinite guilt to protect my loves because I dont
want to fail again. I will end this life myself when Im done with that."
Then I wake up.... just one of my many bugged out dreams
So Mark...I'm sorry I've been super busy so I haven't had a chance to see this before tonight. Wow...there's a lot going on in this dream...were you playing video games all night before falling asleep? lol. This dream has to do with whether you are going to be your own person or a drone/zombie. If you're able to think beyond what you are being told. Think back to when Hector C. did the Matrix class. There is a lot to it...many symbols. Give me a day or two to go through everything in detail and have some suggestions. And keep sharing please...this is good stuff.
It's all good, I've been busy as well... Noooo I wasn't playing video games that night lol... My dreams are usually like this. Im definitely able to think beyond what Im told and I've been dealing with my issues as far as being one man in a sea of drones. Hector played me in that class so I dont like to think about it lol
Thanx for taking the time to read this long ass post lol
Post a Comment